Services AVBS offers for vet clinics:
How to refer a patient:
- Please forward a letter of referral to our clinic.
- Please see pre-requisites before a consultation.
- Please give your client our details and ask them to contact us for more information about a consultation.
- Please send us a copy of the patients blood tests and any medical history.
- If you have any questions regarding our services please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Following a behaviour consultation you will be sent a behaviour report and a letter to let you know what diagnosis was made, and the recommendations Tracey has given your client.
- Depending on the medications recommended (if any), Tracey will either write a prescription or ask the referring vet to dispense the medication.
Follow up visits:
- Tracey Henderson will continue to do follow up visits whilst the pet is on medication. She will continue to update you following each consultation with a letter or a phonecall. Once the pet is ‘stable’ Tracey will do a minimum of 6 monthly revisits to reassess the patient.
- If a pet is on long-term medication, it is recommended that they visit their regular vet for annual blood tests.
- Tracey Henderson will not be seeing any patients for problems other than behaviour. If they are presented with a health problem they will be referred back to their regular vet.